Emergency power generator / emergency power unit / power generator / power generator / emergency power generator | 1,000 watts | Gasoline | 2 stroke engine | 3 liter tank | 230V | 65dB(A) | 8.5kg9. December 2022
Ration1 emergency power generator / emergency power unit / power generator / power generator | 1,900 watts | Gasoline | 4 stroke engine | 4 liter tank | 2x 230 V, 12 V, 2x USB | 59dB(A) | 21kg
In an emergency, draw power with the Ration1 emergency power generator 1,900 watts with protective housing
If a local power outage or a widespread blackout occurs, it is important to be well prepared. This includes the appropriate equipment, which is available through PSA partners. The 1,900 watt emergency power generator with protective housing provides you with power quickly and reliably. This also applies if you are in a place where no public power grid is available. You can also use the emergency generator in the garden or when camping. It runs on petrol.
Prepared for emergencies with the power generator from Ration1
The power generator is easy to use and can be used immediately. It is equipped with a 4-stroke 3 HP petrol engine and has numerous connections:
- 2 x 230V
- 1 x 12V
- 2 x USB
Due to the fact that a pure sine wave is present, the power generator allows you to produce the same power as from the wall outlet. The inverter technology also allows use for sensitive devices. With the two USB ports you can charge your laptop, tablet or mobile phone. An integrated overload protection ensures that the emergency generator can be switched off if necessary while the engine continues to run. This ensures comprehensive security.
A petrol generator has many advantages
The emergency generator is easy to use, is characterized by its robust design and is very quiet during operation. Make sure that you only set up the power generator outdoors and never use it in closed rooms. Otherwise there is a risk that you will inhale the toxic exhaust fumes, in the worst case there is a risk of suffocation.
Power generator with protective housing
The power generator is fully protected by the housing. External influences cannot harm him. In addition, the protective housing has a sturdy carrying handle, with which the power generator can be transported very easily. The generator is characterized by mobility and flexibility. Consumption is very low at 400 g per kWh. Since the efficiency is high and the price is cheap, it has good value for money.
Power failure and blackout – be prepared!
With the emergency power generator, you are optimally prepared for all eventualities. Even if many experts consider the risk of a large-scale and long-lasting power failure to be low, it can never be completely ruled out. This is particularly true today. The emergency generator is versatile and has inverter technology. This means you can also reliably supply sensitive devices such as your smartphone with power.
Make your decision now!
The emergency power generator with protective housing and inverter technology is available at an affordable price. You can find more information about the product and how to order here.
- Emergency generator with a peak output of 1,900 watts
- Immediate power in an emergency or wherever there is no power connection
- Continuous output 1,700 watts
- Low consumption, only 400 g per kWh
- Pure sine wave – you can also power and charge sensitive devices
- Easy operation with petrol
- Connections: 2x 230V sockets for simultaneous operation of several devices
- Additional 1x 12V DC and 2x USB ports, e.g. to charge the smartphone
- Independence with up to 6 hours of runtime at 50% load
- Generator Type: Digital Inverter
- Up to 6 hours runtime at 50% load
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Max. Output: Up to 1,900 watts
- Continuous output: 1,700 watts
- Consumption: 400 g per kWh
- Power factor cos f: 1
- Performance class: G1
- Winding type: copper
- Cooling system: air cooling
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, 3 hp
- Displacement: 79.7 cm³
- Tank capacity: 4 liters
- Oil tank volume: 0.35 liters
- Engine oil: 15W40 (< 0°C: 5W30)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline
- Idle speed: 3300 rpm
- Protection class: IP 23
- Volume: 59 decibels (A) (at a distance of 7 m)
- Starting system: pull starter
- Maximum temperature: 40°C
- Net weight: 21 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 45 x 33 x 50 cm
- Certified PPE Shop
- Best ratings on the web
- Fair and transparent prices
- Payment on account
- No waiting time - only stock goods
- Best references
Emergency power generator / emergency power unit / power generator / power generator / emergency power generator | 1,000 watts | Gasoline | 2 stroke engine | 3 liter tank | 230V | 65dB(A) | 8.5kg359,00 €
Independence from the grid: your own power generator Camping enthusiasts and allotment garden owners have long appreciated it: a petrol-powered generator that replaces the connection to […]